Welcome to the Fraser Canyon and the Mountain bench that One Love Farm now calls home.
In search of their own farmland for many years, Chris and Becky have found the perfect location for One Love Farm. Never did they think they would find an affordable property meeting our most important ideals and where their little one will grow up close to the land:
- An abundant source of pure mountain spring water to grow crops with,
- An old homestead surrounded by wildlife,
- Farmland with no history and away from the chemical sprays of modern agriculture,
- A great growing climate and a healthy population of native pollinators ready to help vegetables and fruit grow
- And, within reasonable driving distance to the Fraser Valley and their committed farm customers.
All it takes is one seed.
This year, a new site will be developed and planted with cover crops to prepare for the future planting of One Love Farm’s Orchard: where peaches, apricots, sweet cherries, apples, plums, pluots and many more will be planted. (By the way, if there is a fruit you are fond of and want grown, they are open to requests).
With a focus on heat loving crops, One Love Farm will be growing for two Vancouver Farmer’s Markets and One Love’s new Online Farm Store- for their Lillooet, Fraser Valley and Vancouver customers.